Monday, April 23, 2012

List 5

I'm missing chocolate today. I had to cut ties if even for a short time...it makes me sad to do it though ;o) Ha! So, here's 5 things that make me smile today:

1) My seedlings for my garden are getting HUGE! Growing so well and I can't wait to harden them off and get them growing in my 5BoxesOfGoodness! Going to be a fun gardening year.
2) I'm drinking coffee...need I say more?
3) We almost have the finalized plans done for our kitchen. You heard me right, the teal atrocity called our kitchen is going to get it's long awaited re-do soon!
4) My girls are healthy...and sassy...but both can be looked upon with much thanks.
5) Not the least of the list, but a huge shout out to my Honey who leads, protects, and provides for all of his girls. Love him so much.

Your turn! Leave me something...or 5...that makes you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment