Monday, May 21, 2018

The Comeback

I keep saying I'll start blogging again when people ask me if I write often...but I haven't returned to this site. It's been over 6 years since my last post and as I've read over my past posts, I can't help but notice that although I am the same person, I'm also a different person. And that's ok...we should be growing & changing as we progress through life...but there has been so much life that has happened. 

This is the year of my comeback. Age 40. Through the first year of deep grief that almost overcame my faith. Re-entering life as a wife, mom, friend, daughter, disciple. Re-engaging and better understanding my purpose, my identity, and God's ways over my own.

Instead of trying to catch up and fill in the years of blank spaces, I'm just going to start in with my latest thoughts I wrote on Mother's Day weekend. This blog is more of a journal for me, a way to record life quickly and "say" things aloud that I want to remember.

If you're still here with me, Hi. Here I go.



No comments:

Post a Comment