Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Enter: The Iron

Since the past two weeks have been a little crazy with Rohn's doctors appointments & surgery...and ER visits, and family coming into town to help us out...yada yada yada...a lot of things have slid around here. Today started to feel a little more normal around here and I checkity-checked off some of the list. But let me tell you the major moment of my day. Yes...just monumental.
Olivia is in Cubbies (Awana), she got her first badge last week...which I had not yet attached to her vest. Since tonight was Cubbies, I found thread (read: got into bins of fabric, misc junk, lost my way for a while), needle, scissors and sat down on the couch to attach the patch. As I'm trying to get it on, I see that I'm sewing it on CROOKED ;o( Annoying...I can't fix it, so it has to get ripped off and reattached. It is at this moment I look at the back of the patch & see it is an IRON-ON. Really Debra? Oy...sometimes I am such an overachiever. (Yes, I iron my jeans). Enter...The Iron. Thank you whomever invented this wonderful item...2 minutes and done. I'd been dreading this for a week...and it was an iron-on.
Whatever - I had one happy Cubbie Olivia prancing around the house after naptime. Thank you, Sunbeam, for your contribution to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment